Writer: Lucy Az
Subject: Review of the Ten Commandments
Link: MEWE / 23.05.2021 / Crucifix Pleasures by / Lucy Az
Review of the Ten Commandments
1. Have no other gods — And here I thought the Biblical God was the only true God?
2. No idols — Like the ones in all the Churches?
3. Do not take the Lord’s name in vain — Folks aren’t allowed to pronounce his name anyways️ goddamnit
4. Remember the Sabbath — I do remember the Black Sabbath concert I attended … last Sunday.
5. Honor your mother and father — Even if they beat and rape you, then sell you off?
6. Thou shall not murder — Except when you want your neighbors land and women; want to spread your religion by violent force; and if you are a witch to be burnt at the stake — then it’s plenty fine.
7. You shall not commit adultry — Follow the fine example of King David and Abraham.
8. You shall not steal — Of course after you kill your neighbor who occupies the land you covet; securing their material possessions; and women isn’t exactly stealing — well for Israelites anyway.
9. You shall not ver false witness — Except if you are Abram lying to your neighbors that your wife is actually your sister. And of course if God sends a lying spirit as he tends to do.
10. You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor — But of you are the chosen race (Jews), then of course your neighbor’s land is yours for the coveting, right?