Writer: Hoku Lani
Subject: Embraced Pleasure According To The Bible
Link: MEWE / 17.05.2022
Embraced Pleasure According To The Bible
Last night I was visited by a great black serpent and an mighty owl. This has great meaning to me as I took it it’s a Divine sign. I watched as the owl flew towards the serpent and as it dived towards great snake, a lot of dust rose from the ground.
When the dust cleared I saw a beautiful young woman, perfectly shaped as if she was a pinup model or I was watching an, “OnlyFans,” clip. Her hair was a deep red, the color of burgundy roses. On her left ass cheek was a tattoo of the serpent and the right cheek had an owl tattooed.
She looked directly at me and said, “Look at all outside of the Ten Commandments and share with the flock.”
After feeling blessed by her visitation, I reviewed what the Bible and the Ten Commandments actually allow. Personally I believe the biblical God to be evil and I have an obligation to violate all the commandments I can, however this is what I believe to be okay to practice, since they are not prohibited.
Lilith was worshiped as the feminine life force deeply connected to nature and fertility, responsible both for creating life and for destroying life. The Dark Goddess was regarded as immortal, changeless, and omnipotent prior to the arrival of the three Abrahamic religions.
Sodomy or buggery is generally anal or oral sex between people, or sexual activity between a person and a animal, but it may also mean any non-procreative sexual activity.
Sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.
Sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person’s will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception.
As defined in some religions or religion-based laws, is an insult that shows contempt, disrespect or lack of reverence concerning a deity, a sacred object or something considered inviolable.
Sexually explicit writing, images, video, or other material whose primary purpose is to cause sexual arousal and facilitate climaxes and orgasms.
Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one’s own genitals for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm. The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, sex toys such as vibrators, or combinations of these. Mutual masturbation is masturbation with a sexual partner, and may include manual stimulation of a partner’s genitals, or be used as a form of non-penetrative sex.
Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus. An abortion that occurs without intervention is known as a miscarriage or, “Spontaneous abortion,” and occurs in approximately 30% to 40% of pregnancies. When deliberate steps are taken to end a pregnancy, it is called an induced abortion, or less frequently, “Killing the baby.” Consider how to combine all the above in any combination you wish to experience, as well as how to include them with these commandments below for some real fun. As an example, lets take number five. If your mother wants you to suckle from her clit, then you are obligated to obey as commanded. The beauty is that incest is not prohibited so it is considered a win for all.
The Ten Commandments — Exodus 20:2-17 KJV
- “I am the Lord your God, which have brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me.
- “You shall not make unto you any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: You shall not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my Commandments.
- “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shall you labor, and do all your work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger that is within your gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
- “Honor your father and your mother: that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God giveth you.
- “You shall not kill.
- “You shall not commit adultery.
- “You shall not steal.
- “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house, you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is your neighbor’s.”